Welcome Attachment Parents!
If you describe yourself as an attachment parent, you already understand the extraordinary power of the love and trust bond that you form with your child. You are probably well aware that strong attachment helps your child in virtually every way – from emotional security, to cognitive development, to lifelong health outcomes.
Have you ever tried to explain to others how attachment parenting fits into the overall picture of a child’s development? Have you tried to communicate just how much those early years matter? If so, this little book may be helpful to you in simply and clearly communicating to others why early parenting isn’t merely a matter of parental preference or temperament, but truly matters to everyone.
A Manifesto for You
If you’re an attachment parent, this book is for you. You need to know that your labors in parenting matter – not only for your children, but for the flourishing of your community and society. This book is a tool for you to better understand the nature of early childhood development to encourage you in the important work of parenting – and to equip you to express the importance of early parenting to others.
Specifically, by reading this book, you will:
- Understand the lifelong impact of early home life on your children
- Recognize the power of early brain development for your children
- Identify the four key developmental areas that you influence
- Focus on the three critical levers for promoting healthy development
- Have a template for assessing your strengths and weaknesses, and a plan for establishing the habits that you desire
Because The Apprenticeship of Being Human:
- Provides an overview of the nature and rate of human brain development
- Offers a simple, compelling metaphor that captures the power of relationships
- Displays the power of stories in forming children for learning and life
- Establishes your role as a parent as foundational to flourishing communities
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Education Blogger Inquiry &body=Please tell me more about your promotions for education bloggers!” ]Email me to engage your readers![/button]
Are you a blogger? I offer:
- Custom giveaways for your audience.
- Audio/video interviews on parenting, early ed, character formation, habits, and stories.
- Guest posts for your audience
- Webcast seminars
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”mailto:email@example.com?subject=Parent Blogger Inquiry &body=Please tell me more about your promotions for parent bloggers!” ]Email me to engage your readers![/button]
Want to use it for your parenting group or book club?
Contact me for volume discounts.