I have the privilege of contributing to many parenting events as a speaker, facilitator, and panelist.
- Mainly Music Parenting Workshop in Charlottesville, VA (October 19, 2012)
Love, Language and Literature as the keys to early childhood parenting
- City Church Parenting Seminar in Richmond (December 8, 2012)
In two sessions, explored the role of Love, Language and Literature and the role of Story and Virtue Formation.
- Mainly Music Parenting Workshop 2 in Charlottesville (January 25, 2013)
Story and Virtue Formation
- Bifrost Arts 2013 Conference: The Cry of the Poor in Philadelphia (April 22-24, 2013)
Let the Little Children [And Their Parents] Come to Me: Breaking Cycles of Poverty Where They Start
- Mainly Music Parenting Workshop 3 in Charlottesville, VA (November 1, 1013)
Secure in Love
- Early Parenting Workshop at St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church: Richmond, VA (March 9, 2014)
- Mercy Builds Bridges conference workshop: College Park, MD (March 20-22, 2014)
To book me for an event, send an email inquiry with the date(s), location, and proposed topic.